The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthropogenic Climate Change
The subject of anthropogenic climate change is not actually as controversial as some might believe. In fact, much of the "debate" is due to that other names for the phenomenon such as greenhouse effect and especially global warming seem to be misleading people into believing that the terms refer to that inherent to the phenomenon is the absurd fact that temperatures are consistently increasing simultaneously everywhere on Earth, which is obviously not true, nor was it ever intended that those terms be indicative of such. On the other hand, the fact that the term 'global warming' could possibly refer (which it does) to the increase in the average temperature of Earth's near-surface air and oceans since the mid-20th century and its projected continuation seems to be difficult for some to accept as well. As such, I was reluctant to include this discussion board, and I have decided to only on an experimental basis for now. Subsequently, only intelligent discussions regarding verified facts concerning whether or not mankind has anything to do with climate change, such as shrinking glaciers and rising ocean levels due to increased atmospheric CO2, will be maintained here in the hopes that they will provide the platform necessary to make this a permanent discussion board. Again, the subject of anthropogenic climate change is not an excuse for posting here anything resembling the emotion-based orgiastic flame sessions regarding deceptions concerning name-definitions that I have seen elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread
Anthropogenic Climate Change - by TBoan - 02-26-2017, 11:01 PM